ECA Professional Year Premium Program
ECA Professional Year (PY) has delivered successful outcomes for almost 6,000 graduates since 2008 to a high conversion to full-time employment.
Exclusive to ECA’s PY, the Premium Career Launch Program is founded on the confidence we have that our student’s internship placement through the ECA PY will result in a professional job offer or a new start-up business in Australia.
As entrepreneurship skills are vital in today’s business landscape, the PY Premium Career Launch Program includes an invaluable 4-day Entrepreneurship Start-up Accelerator Workshop (valued at $4,000) delivered by a list of industry leaders FREE OF CHARGE and access to a 2-day Incubation (Industry Leaders) Workshop (valued at A$1,500) also FREE OF CHARGE along with access to a seed funding pool.
These are all in addition to the PY course and internship placement you receive as part of the PY.
The PY Premium Career Launch Program offered as an alternative premium program to ECA’s successful standard PY program.
The PY Career Launch Program offers:
- IT or Accounting Professional Year program with one of Australia’s leading PY providers
- 12-week internship placement with one of our over 900 host companies
- Year-round calendar of value-added workshops
PY Premium Offerings
- Separate once-a-month intakes with a motivated cohort and ECA’s finest PY trainers
- One to one career and job skill coaching consultations (2 x 2-hour sessions)
- FREE 4-day Entrepreneurship Start-up Accelerator Workshop: (valued at A$4,000)
- FREE 2-day Specialised Incubation (Industry Leaders) Workshop (valued at A$1,500) * and potential seed funding
- Mentoring (Industry Leaders): Ongoing after course completion and selection (FREE of charge)
- Guest speakers throughout your PY
* FREE for high calibre ECA Professional Year students nominated by trainers from Phase 1 Start-up Accelerator Workshop
Why study with ECA Professional Year?
- Year-round student intakes on the Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane campuses.
- Flexible timetable with day, evening and weekend class options.
- Internship placement with a dedicated team to help you find a suitable and rewarding placement.
- Access to leading industry representatives and industry networking events.
- Excellent employment outcomes with many internships leading directly to paid employment.
- Conveniently located campuses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane CBD’s.
- Experienced, academically qualified trainers who understand the ICT and accounting market requirements
- On successful completion of the ECA Professional Year course, students are granted 5 migration points towards their skilled migration Expression of Interest (EOI).
Apply for your skill voucher now
How does it work?
- All ECA PY students can apply for a SKILL VOUCHER to the value of $3,000 for the IT PYP or $2,500 for the Accounting PYP.
- Apply for the PY Career Launch Program with your Skill Voucher and application
- ECA conduct a brief interview and selection screening process
ECA Offer to you:
If you don’t get a professional job offer either after your internship placement through ECA OR If you don’t launch your entrepreneurial business within 6 months of completion, you’ll get all the full value of the Skill Voucher back, no questions asked.
Apply for your SKILL VOUCHER, we’ll get you career or business ready
*Terms and conditions apply
Apply for a FREE Skill Voucher
Worth $3,000** for ACS (IT)
Worth $2,500** for Accounting PYP
The Career Launch Skill Voucher entitles you to:
- Career Skills workshops & interview coaching
- One to one career and job skill consultation & mentoring (2 x 2-hour sessions)
- Professional job search support
- Candidate matching to ECA Host Company Register
- Entrepreneurs Start-up Accelerator Workshop (4 days)
- Specialised Incubation (Industry Leaders) Workshop (2 days)* and potential seed funding
- Mentoring (Industry Leaders): Ongoing after course completion and selection (Free of charge)
- Guest speakers throughout your PY
Career Launch Skill Voucher is available to ALL students enrolling in ECA’s Professional Year
*FREE for high calibre ECA Professional Year students nominated by trainers from Phase 1 Entrepreneur Start-up Accelerator Workshop
ACS IT PY Program
- $11,500 full fee ($200 enrolment fee is waived)
- Includes a $3,000 ECA PY Skill Voucher
- Fees payable in single up-front payment OR in 6 monthly instalment payments of $1,916.67
Accounting PY Program
- $7,000 full fee ($200 enrolment fee is waived)
- Includes a $2,500 ECA PY Skill Voucher
- Fees payable in single up-front payment OR in 6 monthly instalment payments of $1,166.67
ECA PY ‘No Job – No Fees Guarantee’*
*This means if we don’t find you full-time employment through ECA internship OR you don’t launch your entrepreneurial business on completion of your PY course, you receive the full amount of your Skill Voucher amount ($3,000 for IT and $2,500 for Accounting) back – no questions asked.
To be eligible for ECA’s Career Launch Program, you need to meet all minimum requirements for the ECA Professional Year in IT or accounting, namely:
- Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485) or Bridging Visa.
- IELTS, minimum overall score of 6.0 (no individual band below 5.0 – ACS PYP, no individual band below 6.0 - Accounting PYP).
- An Australian Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or IT, with a minimum of two years of study in Australia.
- Professional Body Skills Assessment (Accounting PYP)
- Complete a skype or face to face evaluation interview
Terms and Conditions
- The ECA Professional Year Career Launch Skill Voucher applies to enrolments in ECA PY classes in IT or accounting.
- The ECA Professional Year Career Launch Skill Voucher must be presented with your program application to be valid.
- Once ECA PY receives your Skill Voucher request and application, you will be contacted for a brief evaluation interview for selection into the PY Career Launch Program.
- Applicants must have a relevant visa for a minimum 18 months from commencement of the program.
- An instalment plan option is available for students using the ECA Professional Year Career Launch Voucher.
- The ECA Professional Year Career Launch voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers
- Available to all prospective students that satisfy ECA Professional Year eligibility criteria
- A student will be able to obtain a refund for their Skill Voucher only if they do not secure full-time employment through an internship arranged by ECA Internship by the completion of their course
- Refund of Skill Voucher amount contingent on ECA not finding professional employment is only available to students who complete internship placement through ECA Internships. Refund is not available to self-sourced or employment-based internships.
The guarantee of a full refund of the Skill Voucher amount if a student of PY Career Launch Program doesn’t find you full-time employment through ECA internship OR you don’t launch your entrepreneurial business within 6 months completion of their PY course is independent of the Accounting (Accounting PYP) and IT (ACS) Professional Year Programs, which do not guarantee any job outcomes. PY Career Launch Program is an additional service offered by Education Centre of Australia (ECA) PY to its Professional Year students.