Welcome to the PY Career Accelerator Program (CAP)
We want to warmly welcome you to the Professional Year Career Accelerator Program (CAP) – the only PY Program in Australia that offers you a Job Placement Guarantee* and a fast track to the job of your dreams.
General Manager ECA PY and ECA Internships
Luciano D’Ambrosi- General Manager ECA PY and ECA Internships
WHAT IS ECA PY CAP?
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH CAP?
- A national internships team in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to match your credentials and preferences with 2,000 potential employers
- Resume, interview and career coaching
- 3 exclusive Roadmap to Success Workshops (Free):
- ‘A Positive Path to Employment’ – Oksana Eremina
- ‘The Power of a Personal Brand’ – Richard Roberts
- ‘Understanding Leadership Styles’ – Alec Gardner
- If you don’t have paid employment within your professional field (IT) within 3 months of graduation, the second component of your total Tuition Fees ($4,000) won’t be activated.
- ECA Employability Advantage suite of Digital Tools including Resume Builder, Interview Practice, Tech Skills Builder, Smart Skills Builder.
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE
BENEFITS OF PY CAP
High Calibre Trainers and Industry Specialists
Our PY Trainers are recognised as among the finest in the industry. They seek to understand you first, then be understood bringing extensive teaching experience to international students, solid industry experience, and a genuine care for your outcomes. Our Trainers are a mix of long-serving and outstanding new additions to our growing team. You will be in the best of hands as you embark on your 1 year ‘employability finishing school’.
Job Placement Guarantee
With our Job Placement Guarantee, the second component of their Tuition Fees ($4,000) will not be activated if students don’t have a paid IT job within 3 months of graduation. See Terms and Conditions below.
National Internship Team focused on job placement
ECA Internships specialises in end to end internship management for PY CAP students. Our Team collect an Employability Skills Form from each student and along with the trainer approved resume will seek to match student requirements to 2,000 potential employers – to assist in launching student’s careers in IT.
ECAPY CAP turns Work Integrated Learning to launch your career
Why choose CAP?
- A unique ‘Job Guarantee’ within Professional Year
- Focus on paid job placement beyond the PY program
- Access to 2,000 potential employers
- Resume, interview and career coaching
- Exclusive Roadmap to Success workshops
- ECA Employability Advantage suite of digital tools
How to Apply?
Attach all the listed required documents in the online application form: passport, 485 visa grant letter or bridging visa copy, IELTS/PTE, academic transcript and completion letter.
Choose how to pay, check the box for: upfront payment or instalment plan. CLICK SUBMIT
Wait for an email from our admissions team with the Letter of Offer.
Pay or set up your instalments plan at the given link. Sign the Letter of Offer and provide a copy to PY Admissions.
Wait for your COE (Confirmation of Enrolment). You will receive by email instructions for your orientation and class program.
About ECA PY
Terms and Conditions – PY CAP
- The full Tuition Fees for the ECA Professional Year CAP Program is $11,500.00.
- The $11,500 Tuition Fees are payable in 2 separate Direct Debits via EzyPay. The initial Direct Debit amount of $7,500 is payable upfront or in 8 monthly instalments of $937.50. The second amount of $4,000 is activated 14 months later (3 months after graduation) only if the student attains a professional job in IT – the 1st instalment is $2,000; the 2nd instalment 4 weeks later $2,000.
- The ECA PY Job Placement Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- A Professional Job is defined as a minimum of 3 months paid part-time, casual or full-time contract. It is expected that longer roles will be secured in addition.
- PY CAP Students will receive exclusive access to 3 exclusive ‘Roadmap to Success’ Workshops and the ECA Employability Advantage suite of digital tools.
- Following on from the PY course curriculum and career skills coaching, if the student does not attain a paid Professional Job in IT through ECA Internships / ECA representatives or through self-source within 3 months post-graduation, direct debit of the second component of their Tuition Fees ($4,000) will be cancelled.
- If the student has secured a job in IT but it has ended prior to 3 months post-graduation through the company facing changed market circumstances and not related to the student’s job performance, the second component ($4,000) of the Tuition Fees will be cancelled.
- The Job Placement Guarantee is available to students who seek job placement from either ECA Internships / ECA representatives, Self-Sourced or Employment-Based. However, success rates (‘job placement’) will be based on the technical skills and employability of the student and market opportunities. Whilst ECA will endeavour to create placement opportunities leading to a job placement, there are no guarantees to students of success in an interview.
- As the PY CAP Program enhances the employability skills and job prospects of students, those that commence the PY and source their own IT job placement after a minimum of 10 weeks with the PY Program are liable to pay the second component of their tuition fees ($4,000).
- Students already employed in an IT role prior to commencing the PY (‘Employment-Based’) may elect to join CAP to secure a new career opportunity for a different role. Students that change their job during the PY year are liable to pay the second component of their tuition fees ($4,000).
- Students already in an IT role at PY commencement (‘Employment-based’) that complete their internship with the same company and are remain employed with the same company will not have the second component of Tuition Fees ($4,000) activated.
- Students who do not have a Professional Job in IT at 3 months after PY graduation (14 months after commencement) must apply for a cancellation for the second component of Tuition Fees ($4,000) through PY accounts at: [email protected] In such cases for cancellation, students may be requested to provide a bank statement held in the name of the student for at least 3 months prior to the claim date – as evidence that the student does not have a Professional Job in IT.
- Students signing up for PY CAP are unable to transfer to PY Standard.
Have questions, thoughts, or want to chat? We’re all ears!
If you have questions for our team, we’d love to hear from you – so let’s continue the conversation.